With it only being our second full week open for the 2017 harvest season, we have lots of exciting new crops to announce. We always stock a full market with dozens of fresh items daily, but here are a few featured crops some folks have been waiting for. Remember that some quantities may be limited, please call ahead to guarantee we have the quantity of the items you desire.
- Pickling cucumbers are officially in season! Stop in today for a few for your salad, or get them in bulk for your favorite dill pickle recipe.
- Colorado Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn is now available! This is the best sweet corn we wait all year to eat! (Okay we may be a little biased)
- Canning tomatoes grown in Colorado are here, and only $25 per 1/2 bushel while supplies last!
- Home grown green bean harvest has just begun. Dig up your favorite dilly bean recipe and lets start canning!
- Colorado peaches/plums/apricots are in store now, but don’t miss out on this limited harvest season!